The Kardashians: reality TV stars, sisters











Today,  I met the Kardashians, along with 2,000 of their screaming fans. My interview with them was brief, but surprisingly engaging and fun. The girls even gave me a hug. Here's what they said about dressing with love:



Khloé

I think that’s a great theory. I would agree. Being in love with fashion, you want to wear the best because you’re in love with it. But being in love, you just glow. I think whatever you put on, it gives you that glow about life.



Kim

I agree and I think the confidence is important. Even when you're single too, you want to look your best because you want to be in love.



Kourtney

I believe it, too. The confidence it gives you shows. You can tell the way you carry yourself. You wear clothes differently when you're in love, and it's about that confidence.



Click here to read more about my interview.